vLand's NO SPAM policy
1. vLand does not tolerate the transmission of spam. vLand monitors all traffic to and from our web servers for indications of spamming and maintain a spam abuse compliant center to register allegations of spam abuse.
Definition of SPAM
2. Spam is the sending of Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE), Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE) or Unsolicited Facsimiles (Fax), which is email or facsimile sent to recipients as an advertisement or otherwise, without first obtaining prior confirmed consent to receive these communications from the sender. This can include, but is not limited to, the following:
- a.Email Messages
- b.Newsgroup postings
- c.Windows system messages
- d.Pop-up messages (aka "adware" or "spyware" messages)
- e.Instant messages (using AOL, MSN, Yahoo or other instant messenger programs)
- f.Online chat room advertisements
- g.Guestbook or Website Forum postings
- h.Facsimile Solicitations
By using our services and servers, you agree to the following:
- 3.Commercial advertising and/or bulk emails or faxes may only be sent to recipients who have already "opted-in" to receive messages from the sender specifically. They must include a legitimate return address and reply-to address, the sender's physical address, and an opt-out method in the footer of the email or fax.
- 4.You acknowledge you have read, understand and agree to be bound by vLand’s Anti-Spam Policy by using this site or the services on this site
- 5.You agree vLand may immediately terminate any Account which it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any spam or other unsolicited bulk email.
- 6. If vLand determines the services in question are being used in association with spam, vLand will re-direct, suspend, or cancel any web site hosting, domain registration, email boxes or other applicable services for a period of no less than two (2) days.
- 7. The registrant or customer will be required to respond by email to vLand stating that they will cease to send spam and/or have spam sent on their behalf. vLand will require a non-refundable reactivation fee to be paid before the site, email boxes and/or services are reactivated.
- 8.In the event vLand determines the abuse has not stopped after services have been restored the first time, vLand may terminate the hosting and email boxes associated with domain name in question.
- 9.Customers suspected to be using vLand products and services for the purpose of sending spam are fully investigated. Once vLand determines there is a problem with spam, vLand will take the appropriate action to resolve the situation.
10. If actual damages cannot be reasonably calculated then you agree to pay vLand liquidated damages in the amount of 5€ for each piece of spam or unsolicited bulk email transmitted from or otherwise connected with your Account.
Please help us battle SPAM! Report Abuse:
To Report Spam Abuse: We encourage all customers and recipients of email generated from our products and services to report suspected spam. Suspected abuse can be reported by email or through our Spam Abuse Comliant Center on the Web.
Our spam abuse compliant center can be reached by email at spam [at] vland.eu
Last updates 26 March 2011 vLand Legal Support